BACKSTAGE WITH BON JOVI SHOP
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Backstage With Bon Jovi shop?
- This shop is the official, direct to fan source for one of a kind, limited edition, signed and unsigned memorabilia from the band’s 40-year career. These specially curated and unique collectibles have been pulled from the Bon Jovi archives to provide fans with some of the most iconic items from the band’s history. Reproduced in the highest quality and verified in their provenance by Definitive Authentic. Photos, Art Prints, Posters, Handwritten Lyrics, Apparel along with Commemorative Album Plaques and one-of-a-kind pieces from the band’s personal collections. This is the only place where you can buy this type of high end, limited collectibles direct from the band with NO QUESTION as to their authenticity.
How is it different from the shop on the band’s official webstore?
- This shop only deals in high-end, limited collectibles reproduced in association with the collections of artifacts found inside Backstage With Bon Jovi. These collectibles are created from and inspired by the band’s personal collections of artifacts that have been preserved and digitized for presentation inside the Backstage With Bon Jovi and presented for purchase in this shop.
Can I buy something from this shop and merch from the band’s webstore in the same cart / order?
- The Backstage With Bon Jovi shop and the official BonJovi.com merch shop function separately and independently. Although collectibles from this shop cannot be purchased in the same cart as merch from BonJovi.com, we encourage you to enjoy both shopping experiences individually.
If something isn’t right with my order, is there customer support?
- Our customer service team is available by email Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm CST. We do our best to answer all queries within 24 hours.
- Please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this the same customer support that handles merchandise in the band’s webstore?
- No – the Backstage With Bon Jovi shop and BonJovi.com webstore each has its own team of highly qualified individuals that can help you with any questions about the items offered or issues related to your purchase.
If I choose to provide my email in the sign up form / box or opt in at purchase, what types of emails will I receive? What will you do with my data?
- The Shopify payment gateway that powers this shop accepts: Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover, Diners Club, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay and Shop Pay installments.
How can I track my order?
- When your order is processed, you will receive tracking information to follow your package to its destination.
Returns Policy -
- You have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Damages and issues - Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item.
- Exceptions/non-returnable items - Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gasses. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your purchase.
- Gift cards - Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- Exchanges - We recommend that you return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- Refunds - We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note that times vary for banks or credit card companies to process and post refunds. Shipping is non-refundable.
How will my product be packaged?
- Each collectible is packaged for optimum protection and varies from item to item.
How will it be shipped?
- All items are shipped via UPS or USPS for domestic shipments and DHL for foreign shipments.
- We cannot ship any item to a PO Box. A physical shipping address is required.
- All international taxes and duties will be the responsibility of the purchaser to be paid on delivery.
How is shipping calculated?
- Shipping is calculated based on shipping region and the dimensional weight of product. DHL, UPS and USPS shipping rates are calculated in real time at check out.
How are the prints signed?
- All products referenced in the description as “signed” will be hand-signed by the specified band members. All signed collectibles have a guaranteed provenance by the accompanying Definitive Authentic Certificate of Authenticity. Please see the item description for further details on each collectible offered.
- We have no control over how or where the artist chooses to sign the collectible. Each signed collectible is unique.
How long does delivery take?
- Delivery typically takes 4-6 weeks. Some custom-made collectibles may take longer.
- Shipping to destinations outside of the US will add additional time to shipping estimates.
- Please see the shipping times listed in each item description for estimated delivery time.
- PRE-ORDER items will be listed with an expected SHIP TO date which may carry additional shipping time for delivery.
How are the collectible reproductions produced?
- All of our photos, art prints, and posters are the highest-quality digital reproductions on the market.
- First-generation reproductions, only one-step of separation from the archived original.
- Scanned to the highest resolutions possible.
- Printed to the highest-quality archival standards using premium archival paper and archival inks.
- All frames used on our photos, art prints, or posters are U.S. made and the highest-quality available.
- 1” ebonized walnut frames.
- Archival matte (where listed in description).
- Conservation clear, UV protected plexiglass.
- Archival standard framing to seal out humidity.
- All photos are digital satin prints with archival ink on archival paper. Check descriptions for size and border measurements.
- All Art prints / posters are either digital satin or matte prints with archival ink on archival paper. Check descriptions for size and border measurements.